Skip to content
- Manage production flow and capital investments based on the “Theory of Constraints”.
- “The performance of any real system is limited by its constraints.”
- Can-do attitude. We excel at developing high-volume processes others say cannot (will not) be done.
- Creative risk sharing relationships with customers.
- Subcontract functions to experts when appropriate.
- Don’t add costs (overhead) for functions that don’t add value to the customer.
- US based engineering and manufacturing